Here are a few of the most amazing books I've come across, for those of us interested in people, ourselves, others....& how we 'work'!
- Consolations. The Solace, Nourishment & Underlying Meaning of Every day Words. David Whyte.
- Notes to Myself.
- Notes on Love & Courage. Hugh Prather
- Uh. Oh. Robert Fulghum.
- Illuminations. Paul Collins.
- The Book of Qualities. J Ruth Gendler.
- Why am I Afraid to Tell you Who I Am? John Powell.
- It's Never too Late to Have a Happy Childhood. Claudia Black.
- The Reluctant Messiah. Richard Bach.
- Crossing to Avalon. Jean Bolen.
- Time to Think. Nancy Kline
- Callings. Gregg Levoy.
- Anything by David Whyte, Mary Oliver. Bréne Brown or Rumi.